Help this little rocket to launch into space in this 2D Shooter. You'll play as a rocket, avoiding and destroying stars in a confetti world! This game was developed for the Mini Jam 44: New Year hosted in itch.io. This was my first Game Jam, and my second attempt at finishing a game, and unfortunately couldn't participate on all 3 days of jam, also, pardon my english skills. This is my best shot! Thank you for playing and Happy New Year (and Decade O.o, how amazing is that?)!
Music by CRAU:
HOW TO PLAY?
- Use [<--] and [-->] to move!
- Destroy yellow stars by shooting them with [SPACE]!
- Avoid the red stars, unless you have a <HEART> powerup!
- Make it to <Level 6> to destroy lots of <6 POINTED STARS>!
- Listen to the happy rythm, and get the reference!
- It will get harder as time passes, see how far you get!
- How much shots have you made? Comment!
- Enjoy the <FIREWORK EXPLOSIONS OF NEW YEAR>!
ON WINDOWS SYSTEMS:
- If you have a 32bit system, make sure to download the 32bit version! Otherwise, the 32bit version of the game should run just as fine in a 64bit machine.
- Extract the .rar in a folder of your liking. Simply double click the .exe file!
ON LINUX SYSTEMS:
- Extract the .rar file in a folder of your liking.
- Right click the .x86_64 or .x84 and click Properties.
- Under the Permissions tab, mark 'allow executing this file as a program'
- Save and double click the file!